At Queensborough Landing, there are lots of things to do for adults and kids alike. We offer shopping and dining options for the whole family. Next time you’re in the neighborhood, stop by and try one of these five kid-friendly activities:
1. Shoe Shopping at SoftMoc Shoe Rack – If there’s one thing a kid needs, it’s a good pair of shoes! SoftMoc has an extensive selection of comfortable kicks for kids of all ages. Whether your kid needs a new pair of rain boots, runners or sandals for summer vacation, visit SoftMoc for well-priced and well-made footwear.
2. Outerwear at Carter’s Osh Kosh – Spring is here, and it’s a wet one. If you’re looking for a new rain jacket for your little one, be sure to check our Osh Kosh’s outerwear store. With options for babies, toddlers, boys and girls, Carter’s Osh Kosh carries some truly adorable styles at affordable prices.
3. Lunch at Boston Pizza – This is a great spot for a family lunch. They have colouring, comfy booths, high-chairs and an awesome kids’ menu that will please even the pickiest eaters. The kid-friendly menu offers pint-sized pizzas, mini cheese burgers, chicken fingers, and grilled cheeses that all taste great!
4. Summer Clothes at The Children’s Place – This store caters exclusively to the kiddos and is fully stocked for summer. From graphic flip-flops and funky sunglasses, to bathing suits and Bermuda shorts, the Children’s Palace is the place to find all your kid’s summer essentials.
5. Ice Cream at Marble Slab Creamery – Now here’s a treat you will enjoy just as much as your little one! There are over 50 flavours of ice cream to choose from and 30 “mixins” to top it all off with at Marble Slab. Finish your shopping trip off right with a well-deserved waffle cone and a scoop of hand-crafted creamy goodness.
We look forward to seeing you and your little ones soon!